Catching & Throwing Games
Gross Motor Exercise 3 – Step Back Wall Bounce
- 1 Ball per child
- 1 Wall
- Increase Hand to eye coordination
- Increase Ball handling skills
- Increase Grip strengthens
- Increase Eye focusing
- Increase Catching skills
- Increase Throwing skills
How it works
Children throw their ball against the wall and try to catch it.
Every time they catch their ball they take one extra step back from the wall.
- Children stand 3 steps back from the wall with a ball each.
- Encourage the children to throw the ball at the wall and catch it as it comes back
- Each time they catch the ball they can take a step back.