Catching & Throwing
Gross Motor Exercise 8 – Giant Hand Ball
- 1 Ball between two children
- 1 Line
- Improve hand to eye coordination
- Improve eye focusing
- Improve depth perception
- Increase catching skills
- Increase throwing skills
- Improve team work
Children stand either sides of the line facing each other.
How it works
Children have to work together by bouncing the giant ball between each other.
- Encourage the children to stand facing each other the the line in between them
- They are given a ball to share
- Encourage them to bounce the ball to each other without catching or holding it.
To increase the difficulty by encouraging them to take a step further back without letting it bounce more then once